I am interested! Send me more information.
As a partner in the Pharma, we have been developing scientific content in a refreshing jacket since 2010. Which doctor nowadays still has time to go through an entire clinical study or analysis? Our annual surveys among doctors show that more than 70% of doctors prefer a fresh form like an animation video to digital aid. As a partner, we help pharmaceutical companies to be of added value for both doctors and patients.
Why video animations?
- clear information transfer
- easy to place on the website, on social channels or send via email
- extremely suitable for mobile (79% is already mobile only)
- the viewing ratio is 50% higher than just text
The animation process in 10 steps
- Kick off meeting
- The text of the video is written – this always happens together, where we take the lead and provide you with the knowledge
- The style of the video is outlined
- The script is developed based on the voiceover text
- The storyboard is drawn (these are all individual scenes)
- The voiceover voice is recorded, with a choice of three different options (male / female, young / old, accent)
- After agreement on the storyboard, everything is animated and the story comes to life
- The voiceover is recorded and placed under the video
- Animation ready and ready to be distributed
- Personalization per patient / customer group is still possible after this
58% better remembered
Animations convey messages 60,000x faster than written text and information is 58% better remembered!
If video / animation is used in an email, the average rises open ratio with 19%, the click ratio with 65% and the number of un-subscribers with 26%. (Syndacast, 2016)
What does such an animation cost?
The costs are highly dependent on a number of factors:
– duration of the animation degree of complexity of the study
– hours of medical writing
– degree of feedback.
Contact one of us and we can give you examples of cases and the costs thereof.
That always gives a good estimate.